We look after your listening pleasure as well as the website you're reading right now !
So you're an emerging or established musician....or a band looking for exposure to a wider audience. You've hit the jackpot! African FM welcomes submissions from cutting edge, emerging and established artists looking to get their new songs out to a global audience. We have supported a number of great artists on their journey to musical stardom! We airplay the very best in World Music. So...what are you waiting for?
If you have a song, an album, a bio, or news about an upcoming release or tour, then send to us here at African FM today! We'll consider your song(s) for airplay on our station to thousands of listeners all over the globe. We'll also consider highlighting your album release or tour on our main webpage for free!
Remember that by uploading your music - you are confirming -
The Band, Artist, Recording Company or Copyright Holder(s) of the submitted material ("Copyright Owner") hereby grants African FM and its licensees and assigns (www.african.fm - "African FM" ) the following authorisations:
1. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to African.fm a non-exclusive worldwide license to digitally transmit, on a non-interactive basis, the sound/video recordings, and the musical composition(s) embodied therein, as specified in this Broadcast Release Agreement.
2. Copyright Owner hereby expressly grants to African.fm a non-exclusive worldwide license to digitally transmit, as part of an non-interactive, non-subscription music program or channel, selections from the sound/video recordings, and the musical compositions embodied therein, specified in this Broadcast Release Agreement.
3. Neither African.fm nor the Copyright Owner shall pay to the other any compensation with respect to the transmissions and reproductions authorised herein.
4. This agreement waives rights to pay Airplay royalties, performance royalties, sound recording licenses, mechanical rights licenses on a complete and totally nonexclusive basis.
5. Copyright Owner represents and warrants to African.fm: (a) that the Copyright Owner has the right to authorise African.fm to reproduce, publicly perform the listed sound recordings and the musical compositions embodied therein; (b) that the Copyright Owner has the right and authority to license all rights granted herein, including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights'; performance rights and sound recording rights; (c) that the respondant has been authorised to execute this Broadcast Release Agreement on behalf of the Copyright Owner.
6. Copyright Owner hereby agrees to indemnify and hold African.fm, its officers, directors, employees, agents and assigns, harmless from any fees, penalties, liabilities, claims, losses or damages (including reasonable attorneys' fees) incurred by African.fm as a result of African.fm's transmission, retransmission and/or distribution of the sound recordings and/or musical compositions embodied therein which are identified above in accordance with the terms of this Broadcast Release Agreement or as a result of all other rights granted to African.fm in connection with such sound recordings, musical compositions, trademarks and other intellectual property in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Copyright Owner further grants African.fm a worldwide, non-exclusive royalty-free license right to use, transmit and display, in connection with the transmissions authorized herein, the name of the sound recording and the musical compositions embodied therein, the composers, the performers, and, if provided by or on behalf of the Copyright Owner, the logo of the performers, biographical information, album graphics and photographs of the performers.
8. The authorisation granted pursuant to this Broadcast Release Agreement may be revoked at any time by the Copyright Owner, provided that the parties agree that such revocation shall become effective only ten (10) days after written notice of such revocation is received by African.fm
9. This Authorisation will be governed in accordance with the internal substantive laws of the United Kingdom, without regard to its conflicts of law principles.